How to Treat Yourself with Respect and Care
Fri, 11/09/2012 - 4:26pm | by monicadear
As individual human beings, I truly believe that each of us come with our own personalized operating manual and instruction book on how to live a joyful, fulfilled, prosperous life.
- I truly believe that if you have a goal or vision for your life, and it stays with you and ignites your enthusiasm, then you are meant to fulfill that vision: but you must take action towards it.
- I truly believe that when you idealize something and think that having it will make you feel happy and at peace, then that particular concept will manifest into a reality fr you: but you must take action towards it.
- I truly believe that you know what is best in terms of self-care and what will make you feel better in your physical body and your spiritual self: but you must take action towards it.
The part that most of us find to be the most challenging is the "taking action" part.
- How many times have we said "I wish I could ...." but then not followed through?
- How many times have you said "If only I would...." but then not followed through?
- How many times have you said "I would be healthier if..." but then not made that action a priority?
- We are how we act, and we act how we consciously think. Our task is to bring our actions into alignment with our thoughts.
Respect and care for others begins with respect and care for yourself. When you take action towards those things that you know are important, you are following your own life's little "operating manual". When you listen and act on the still, small voice that you brings you peace and a deep sense of fulfilling your destiny, you are following your instruction book.
Continue the conversation and join us as a member for more insight and inspiration on your journey.